In case you have forgotten your password, you can always reset yahoo password, anywhere anytime.
Why do I have to reset my yahoo account password?
If you notice any unusual activity on your yahoo account, you know that there is a need to do yahoo reset password. It can also happen in a case, wherein you understand that your password is now old or not so strong and you want to reset yahoo password. By using a strong password, your personal data remains secure from imposters.
How you can reset yahoo password?
You can reset yahoo password, anytime anywhere even from your mobile phones. In order to reset yahoo password you can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Log in to your yahoo account as you normally do then click the gear icon visible in the upper right corner.
- Note: if you are accessing your Yahoo account through your mobile browser, then click the “Menu” icon.
- Click on the “Account Info”, which is located at the bottom of the Menu bar.
- Now click on “Account Security” option and then enter your current password.
- Click on “Change password” option in order to precede yahoo reset
- Now, enter your new password. Make sure, you are using a brand-new password, which is unique.
- Important: You have to enter your new password twice, be sure you are not using your birth date or house number as a password as it is easy to be hacked.
- Once you have reset yahoo password, log in to your yahoo account again and then enter the new password to access your account.
Remember, it can be difficult to regain access to your yahoo emails, if you forget the new password. For this, you can enter the password in a password manager or can use any other method by which you can remember your password.
Concluding this, you can always reset yahoo password easily, but make sure not to forget your account’s password and make it unique, with strong characters so that it cannot be hacked.