Insignia TV is known for its amazing features like parental controls, display adjustments, and sound settings that give you an amazing viewing experience. However, you may have to face worse instead of better while using Insignia TV. To get rid of any worse situation, you can head to the “Reset” option for a quick fix. After resetting your Insignia TV, you can customize and personalize everything on your TV. So, if you are also looking for Insignia TV hard reset process then you have come to the right place as we are discussing how to reset Insignia TV without a remote on this page. Let’s move forward to discuss the process for reset Insignia TV without using a remote and Insignia TV won’t turn on.
Steps to reset Insignia TV without remote
To reset your Insignia TV without using a remote, you need to approach the steps that are mentioned below:
- Turn on your TV and head to the ‘Menu’ button
- Now, you need to use arrow keys to move on the ‘Settings’ and then press the ‘Enter’ button to choose it
- Then, find the ‘Reset to default’ option from the list of settings and tap on it
- If you find the ‘Yes’ in the confirmation dialog, tap on it to start the reset process of your TV
- Now, look for the ‘Exit’ button and tap on it
- Wait for a while and let your TV complete the reset process
- After completing the reset process, start customizing your Insignia TV
- Finally, you have completed the steps for Insignia TV hard reset
Note: After approaching the above steps, you will be able to customize and personalize Insignia TV including parenting control. Now, you can easily configure the amazing features of your Insignia TV like parental controls, display adjustments, and sound settings using your remote.
How to fix the insignia tv won’t turn on?
If your Insignia TV will not turn on then in such case you need to approach the steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- Unplug your TV from the AC power source
- Then, head to the power button and press it for one minute
- Now, after one minute release the power button
- Wait for a while and plug in your Insignia TV back to the AC power outlet
Note: After approaching the steps for power reset, you will be able to fix Insignia TV won’t turn on issue. Make sure to unplug your TV while performing the hard reset action. Now, you can start watching amazing TV shows and movies on your Insignia TV.
To sum up, whenever you face any type of issue with your Insignia TV the reset button is always there to fix it. Resetting your Insignia TV to a factory setting is an easy and quick process. To perform a hard reset on your Insignia TV in case it is not working properly, there is a reset button on your TV that helps you to complete the task easily. In this post, we have mentioned the steps for Insignia TV hard reset process and Insignia TV won’t turn on. We hope that you will be able to complete the hard reset on your TV referring to this post.