Since our teen-hood, Facebook has bought smiles on our faces. We can chat with our friends, family, send pictures and much more. It was bliss for those who have seen when the app was started. We all know Facebook is one of the best social networking sites that keep up intact and connected to our people globally. All you need is an accurate email address and a password to access the app and check out the timeline and story posts of everybody on your friend list. Despite having such an easy-to-use interface there are certain people who usually forget passwords when they are signing in to the account. As a result, if they wish to access their accounts again they have to reset Facebook password. Likewise, if you are in such a situation, you can recover your Facebook password without a confirmation reset code that is sent to you via a registered mobile number or email address. However, if you do not know how to reset your Facebook password without a confirmation code then you are requested to go through this article and get the instructions for a Facebook password reset email or password. Let just dig in and know it all.
What are the steps to recover/reset a Facebook password without a confirmation reset code?
If you wish to know the proper steps to recover/reset Facebook password without confirmation reset code, well, this section will provide you the guidance for the same. All you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to launch the internet browser and go to the Facebook account login page and enter the credentials to access it. If you are unable to access the account then tap on the “Forgot password” button and enter the old password that you know.
- Tap on the “Continue” button and select the email option and click on the “Send” security button.
- After this check your email to get the security code.
- Now, enter the security code and get a link password recovery that allows you to enter the password in the required fields.
- Remember, it is better to go through the steps and get the Facebook account access again.
- Furthermore, if you wish to avail the guidance on how to facebook password reset email then you are requested to visit the official website and get technical assistance.
How to log in the Facebook without a confirmation code?
Facebook allows you to sign up for the account easily with a confirmation code via two ways:
- Using a Recovery code to login to Facebook account
- Two-factor authentication
Reset Facebook password via Recovery code to login to Facebook account
To Reset or change Facebook password via Recovery code to login into Facebook account, you have to follow the steps that are provided here:
- Generally, Facebook needs a verification code if you are trying to reset Facebook password, for this, you have to try to login using the original password and username for the account.
- If you are unable to login or access the account due to uncertain facebook password reset problems then you can use the alternative medium of having trusted contacts that can identify one picture from your contact list and use their details.
- In case, you can identify your friend’s image more than four times then you can enter the new password and renter the password to confirm and reset.
- Once you have completed these steps you can tap on the “Verify” button and you will be done with the steps.
Reset Facebook password via Two-factor authentication
If you wish to find how to setup Facebook Two-factor authentication, here are the quick guidelines that you need to follow:
- First of all, to set up the two-factor authentication, you can go to the Facebook page and login using the credentials.
- Once the page loads, go back to the navigation menu and click on the “Settings” option.
- Just tap on the link of settings.
- Now, under the “Settings”, you have to click on the option of secure login and select the medium of two-factor authentication.
- Click on the edit and tap one medium to enable the two-factor authentication method.
- Remember, you can either choose text message or third-party authentication.
- Once you receive the code, just enter it and then confirm the two-factor authentication.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
At the end of this article, we are hoping that this piece of information has provided you enough insights to reset Facebook password without any interruptions. We have also discussed the two ways to get back access to your account. However, if you are still confused, stuck in between the instructions, or facing facebook password reset problems then it is suggested to visit the official website and get assistance from the technical experts, who are readily available to assist you with proper guidance.