The Apple’s new range of iPhone 11, iphone6 and iPhone 8 have almost the same unique features and these features do include the physical buttons that have the same range of functions that do include to power on and power off and forcing a restart and entering recovery mode and other options such as Face ID. In this article, you will get the steps to perform the combinations of the functions to perform a factory reset iPhone 11 hard reset. So without any issues, let’s start the topic.
Factory reset iPhone 11 with buttons
Apple has changed many of the physical button functions on the smartphone with the launch of the iPhone 8 and iPhone X so if you are upgrading the device from the pre-dates of the iPhone models just want to familiarize yourself with them. You just have to face the screen of your new iPhone and you will see that there are two volume buttons. With no Home buttons to speak along with the buttons combinations to reset.
How to power iPhone 11 hard reset?
In order to turn on your new iPhone, you have to press the Side button for once. If the Apple logo doesn’t prompt on-screen that the device might need to charge so just plug in the power outlet using the light cable and keep the charging for a few minutes. If even charging your iPhone is not working then press the Side button and try other combinations.
How to power off the iPhone 11 hard reset process?
- Tap and hold the “Side” button situated with Volume up buttons until the two buttons for sliding appear on-screen.
- Just release the physical button and swipe right to the power off button on-screen.
How to perform a factory reset iPhone 11 with buttons?
- All you need to do is tap on the Volume Up button for once.
- The next step is to press the volume down button for once.
- Tap and hold the “Sleep/Wake” option.
- After this, hold the Side button to Power Off.
- In the end, keep holding till you see the “Apple” logo on-screen.
How to do a factory reset iPhone 11 without a password?
- First of all, go to the “Settings” and “General” settings and go to the “Reset” and then tap on the “Erase all content and the settings” option.
- When you are restarting the iPhone then you see the “Hello” message on-screen.
- Go through the few steps as prompted on-screen.
- When you see the “Apps data” on-screen, just tap on the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option.
- Tap on the “Choose Backup” option and proceed with the steps as necessary.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
It is important to Reset iPhone 6, reset iPhone x, or other models such as iPhone 11 as it will refresh all the settings on your phone. iPhone 11 hard reset is very much necessary so here in this article, you will get the steps to reset iPhone 11 without any interruptions. However, if you have any issues related to the topic then visit iPhone 11 hard reset tab on the website.
Frequently answered questions
How do I force shut down my iPhone 11?
First of all, press and hold the volume button and the side button till the power off sliders appear on-screen. Just drag the slider and wait for 30 seconds for the device to turn off. Remember, to turn on the device again you can press and hold the slide button available on the right side of your iPhone till you see the Apple logo on-screen.
How do you reset a frozen iPhone 11?
If you are turning the iPhone off and it doesn’t fix the issue or the iPhone 11 is frozen then you can try to reset the device. You just have to do is press and hold the “On/Off and Wake/sleep button and then the “Home” button at the same time till the “Apple” logo appears on-screen.
Why can’t I turn off my iPhone 11?
There can be many reasons why you are unable to turn off the iPhone 11, all you need to do is press and quickly release the volume up button and then tap on the Volume down button. To complete the process just press and hold the side button till you see the “Apple” logo on the screen. Just allow several seconds to complete the reboot process to complete it.
Why is my iPhone 11 frozen and won’t turn off?
All you need to do is press and release the Volume up button and then tap and release the “Volume down” button. In order to complete the process, just press and hold the Side button till you see the “Apple” logo on-screen and then allow the several seconds for the reboot process to complete it.