There is hardly anyone who doesn’t know what Spotify is. But if you are amongst those set of users who doesn’t know what is this app then we will start the topic with a brief explanation. The Spotify is one of the biggest music streaming service platforms that is now used and searched across the globe. This music streaming platform serves you by providing an assortment of songs or albums that are just launched. However, despite such benefits, this platform is not exempted from streaming issues and playback errors.
Those who have been using the Spotify app might know that there are some annoying Spotify issues that you can encounter the moment you are using the app such as login not working, you are unable to reset or many like the same. Through this article, we have tried to elaborate on the instructions that are in need for the Spotify reset password. So, if your app stops working or there is any error you can follow these instructions. Without any further discussions, let us take the topic forward and understand how to do it!
Spotify password requirements
Spotify comes with a basic password requirement that all the users who are creating, changing, or resetting the password can easily understand. You need to understand that all the platforms have a minimum password requirement for the Spotify here are the requirements:
- There should be at least 8 characters.
- A mixture of both uppercase and lowercase such as a, Q,d.
- There should be a mixture of letters and numbers such as Spotify 123.
- There should be at least one special character included.
How to reset Spotify password with phone number?
To reset the Spotify password with the phone number, here are the steps that you must follow:
- Download the phone app from the google or apple store.
- Log in to the Spotify desktop app.
- Tap on the “Edit profile” option and then add an email address to your account.
- Just use the email address to create a password.
- You can also enter the phone number when asked with a prompt window.
How to reset Spotify password without email?
If you are unable to remember the password, you can tap on the “Password reset” option. However, if you do not have an email or username then, you have to:
- Click on the “Password reset” option on the page and enter the possible email address that you have.
- The moment you enter the correct one, you will get a message that says “Password reset email is sent”.
- Follow the prompts by clicking on the link in your email for Spotify reset password
How to change Spotify password on iPhone?
In order to change the Spotify password on iPhone, you can either do it via a web browser or access the Spotify app on your iPhone, here are the steps:
- Via web browser, go to the password change page.
- You have to type present password in the “Current password” field.
- Similarly, type the new password in the “New password” field.
- Now re-enter the new password in the “Repeat new password” field.
- In the end, tap on the “Set new password” when the prompt window appears on-screen.
Spotify password reset not working- Fix
This situation is indeed a very frustrating one if you are unable to listen to your favorite music but encounter an error. But the only option you are left with is to resolve it, and you can do it by a reset process. But have you ever thought about what if your reset process also stops, well here are the tips that you can follow: If you do not see any reset mail on your email id, then you can easily check other folders in the email. Or you can navigate and browse through the junk or spam folders. Just try to refresh the email. If nothing works for you then you can try to enter the email address again on the page for Spotify reset password.
By concluding this topic, we expect that now you are clear with the set of instructions to be followed for the Spotify reset password. However, if you are still unable to reset or change the Spotify password, then you are suggested to visit the official customer support page and get assistance from the assistants who are easily assisting your guide you with proper solution.