Amazon is a well-known platform that offers several kinds of services to its customers. On the Amazon platform, you can do online shopping, use a fire stick, and subscribe to Amazon prime videos. When you buy a subscription of Amazon prime or any of the paid services offered by it, you are required to set up a 5 digit PIN. With this pin, you can easily log in to your account as well ass restrict unauthorized access to it. Users should note that this PIN is not their login password but is separate.
Steps to reset Amazon video PIN
Amazon prime video offers users to watch the latest TV shows and movies that are exclusively available for prime members. When you buy a subscription, you need to have an Amazon account and then set up a PIN. But, sometimes, you might need to undergo Amazon PIN reset process. Here’s how you can do so:
- First of all, login to your Amazon account.
- Now, click on the ‘Accounts and Lists’ option.
- Further, tap on ‘Your prime video’.
- Next, you need to click on the ‘Settings’ option
- After this, you need to click on the ‘Parental Controls’ option.
- Follow some on-screen instructions to complete the Amazon pin reset process.
Instructions to reset Amazon fire stick PIN
- The first thing you need to do is go to www.amazon.com/pin reset.
- After this, log in to your Amazon account.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ of your device.
- Now, tap on ‘Manage Your Content and Devices’.
- Here, click on the ‘Devices’ option.
- After this, select the ‘Amazon fire stick’.
- Next, you have to tap on ‘Device actions’.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to reset the fire stick PIN.
Once you reset your PIN, you can easily access your prime video account or fire stick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I find my 5 digit PIN code for Amazon Prime?
You may find your 5 digit PIN code for Amazon prime under the ‘My Stuff’ section of your Amazon Prime account. You can navigate to this section by going to the ‘Parental Control’ tab.
What is the Amazon PIN code?
You can use Amazon PIN to set up parental control on your subscribed Amazon services. With this PIN code, you can also purchase Amazon videos instantly. This PIN is 5 digits long and can be changed whenever you want.
Why is my Amazon pin not working?
Sometimes, your Amazon pin may not work. This could happen due to several reasons. You might be entering the wrong pin or seeing an error code. In this situation, you can wait for a few minutes and then try again. If it still does not work, you may need to do an Amazon pin reset.
How do I reset my parental control password on Amazon?
In case you have forgotten your parental control password on Amazon, then you need to enter the incorrect password five times. After this, you will see the password reset page on your screen. Here you need to tap on the ‘Reset’ option and follow some instructions to complete the process.
How do I find my 5 digit Amazon pin?
To locate the 5 digit pin code of your Amazon Prime subscription, you need to log in to your Amazon account. After this, go to the ‘Parental Control’ section under the ‘Accounts and Settings’ tab. After this, you need to select ‘My Stuff’. Here you will see detailed information about your subscriptions.