Blizzard account is an online platform that enables you to play online games. It helps you to connect with different people all over the world. Blizzard Account has transformed the way of gaming, it’s so real and unique.
To create your Blizzard Account:
- Go to the website blizzard.com.
- Log in via your Google, Facebook, Apple, or create a new blizzard account. Certain times Blizzard account may send you a verification code on your registered email or mobile number. This makes the process completely secured.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and then set a Blizzard Password.YourBlizzard Password should meet the Blizzard password requirements: it should contain 12-15 characters including alphabets, special characters, and numerical. For example a67us67i@1109@
- Blizzard account will give you a Battle Tag name or you can also create your own name. Now you are all set to have an amazing experience with a blizzard.
B the Blizzard Account
Touse the Blizzard Password Reset option:
- First click on the can’t login
- Then you will see four options visible on your page, to choose from.
- You can go to the best suitable one.
- The best thing is that you can easily opt for Blizzard Account Password Reset.
- Just enter your email ID or mobile number, when asked. Now, type the received verification code.
- This way you can perform a Blizzard password reset. To finish, check if your blizzard account meets the blizzard password requirements.
To unlock your Blizzard account:
- Go to the website blizzard.com.
- Enter your email ID or mobile number to receive a verification code
- Type the code sent and your account will be unlocked in no time.
In case your mobile number is not registered with the Blizzard Account:
- Go to the Account Settings of your Blizzard Account – blizzard.com.
- Under the Account Detail section, add a valid mobile number.
- You will receive a verification code on the mobile number that you just added. Enter the code, when prompted.
- This will help you to secure your Blizzard account.
- Type in your Blizzard account password matching the blizzard password requirements.
- Please note that it is not advisable to delete your mobile number from the Blizzard Account.
Not only this, for the parents who want to make sure that their children are not addicted to using the Blizzard Account or online gaming, there is a parental control feature in the Blizzard Account. Using the parental control feature, you can let your kids explore the world of games, but under your permission and supervision.
Follow the above-mentioned steps for blizzard password reset or go to account.blizzard.com, for more information.
Why can’t I log into my Blizzard account?
Ensure that you enter the correct Blizzard account email address and password. If the issue persists, try the blizzard password reset option.
How do I reset my Blizzard Authenticator?
Go to account.blizzard.com and select the ‘Restore my Authenticator’ option. When prompted, follow the instructions.
Why is my phone number invalid blizzard?
This error message indicates an invalid phone number. Check that your entered phone number is correct, does not contain any hyphens, and is not a pre-paid number.
How to reset the blizzard password without old password?
Go to blizzard.com. Click ‘My Account’ and select ‘I don’t know my password’. Enter your registered email address to receive a security code. Type the code, as prompted. Select blizzard account password reset and enter a new password matching the blizzard password requirements, to finish the process.