Is your Samsung galaxy s7 is behaving strangely? Then fix it will factory reset galaxy s7 that are elaborated in this article. Remember, a factory reset Samsung galaxy s7 deletes everything on your device and bring it back to the actual basic fresh state like when you purchased it. Everything will be erased from the device with factory reset galaxy s7 and with everything it means all of those crazy selfies with the duck-face will be deleted. So, it is always important and recommended to take a backup of files and pictures that are valuable to you.
Remember, there are two basic ways to do a factory reset galaxy s7, you can do a soft reset and hard reset Samsung galaxy s7 via Phone menus and Hard reset factory reset galaxy s7 from device setup. In this article, you will get to learn the basics of factory reset Samsung galaxy s7. If you have any specific queries related to the reset Samsung galaxy s7 then you can visit the official website to perform a factory reset galaxy s7. So, without any further discussion let us start the topic with no confusion.
Soft reset Samsung galaxy s7
If your Samsung galaxy s7 get struck and shows a black screen or it gets frozen when it does not respond to your commands and all you want to just force power off the device then perform the steps given below:
- Just press and hold the “Power” button and tap on the “Volume Down” buttons for few seconds and the device will turn off.
- Remember, the soft factory reset galaxy s7 process will not delete your valuable data from your device.
Hard factory reset galaxy s7 via the Phone menu
Point to remember: If you perform the steps in this section it will erase all the data from the memory available on your device. Each and every data will be deleted in the process so it is important to perform the backup for the files beforehand. If you can access the Phone menus available on your phone then follow the steps given below to hard factory reset galaxy s7:
- Go to the Home screen and choose the “Apps” option.
- Swipe over the screen and tap on the “Settings” button.
- After this, select the “Personal” option on the top of the screen.
- Now, choose the option labeled as “Back up and reset” button.
- Just tap on the “Factory data reset” option.
- You will see a warning that your data will be erased.
- To confirm the step and to proceed just tap on the “Reset device” option.
Hard reset Samsung galaxy s7 from device startup
There is a method available if you wish to hard reset your device when your Samsung Galaxy doesn’t start properly when you cannot perform the software method. Here are the steps you need to follow in such cases:-
- Turn off the Samsung galaxy s7 completely and make sure all the notifications are turned off.
- Just press and hold the “Volume Up” key and press and release the “Power” button.
- You will see the Samsung galaxy logo on screen with a “Recovery booting” option.
- Now, used the “Volume Down” option and press the “Power” button when you see the “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Wait for the factory reset galaxy s7 Once it gets completed, you just choose the “Reboot system now” option.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, this article has resolved the issues and queries related to factory reset galaxy s7. However, if you still have issues and respective points to discuss in regards to the topic then we recommend visiting the factory reset galaxy phone s7 webpage. Moreover, you can get customer support assistance in view to resolve the errors that come in the process to reset Samsung galaxy s7 in no time.