If you are not able to sync your Fitbit tracker with your phone, track your activities properly or unable to respond to taps, presses and swipes then to reset Fitbit is the only solution you are left with. The steps to reset Fitbit and return it to factory settings differs from one device to another and moreover some of the models do not even offer a Factory reset option. This article will definitely help you to reset your Fitbit devices be it any model. So, without any further do, let’s get to learn the steps to reset Fitbit.
How to reset Fitbit Alta and Fitbit Inspire HR?
Here are the steps to reset Fitbit device:-
- Firstly, remove the capsule from the Fitbit.
- Now, insert the capsule in the charging cable.
- Connect the “Flex charger/cradle to the PC’s USB port.
- Now, you have to look for a small hole in the capsule.
- After this, put the paperclip inside the hole, press and hold it for 3 seconds.
- You have to remove the paperclip.
- You will see the Fitbit lighting up and the reset process will start.
How to reset Fitbit charge 2 and charge 3?
To reset your Fitbit charge 2 and charge 3, here are the steps you need to follow:-
- Firstly, you need to plugin the charging cable in the USB port on your computer.
- After this, you have to clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back the fitbit.
- The button on the Fitbit should be aligned with the button on your charging cable.
- Connect the charging cable to the opening on the cable.
- After this, you have to press and hold the button to restart your Fitbit.
- Once it gets restarted, unplug the Fitbit tracker from the charging cable.
You may also read: How to unpair and reset your Apple Watch from iPhone?
How to reset Fitbit Charge HR?
To reset Fitbit Charge HR you have to follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below:-
- Firstly, you need to attach the charging cable to the Fitbit and then connect it to the USB port.
- After this, you need to search the button on the Fitbit and keep holding it for 2 seconds.
- Now, remover the Fitbit from the charging cable, and continue pressing it for 7 seconds.
- The moment you see the word ALT and a screen flash, release the button.
- Press the button again and release it once you feel a vibration.
- The moment you see the word “Error” and release the button.
- Press the button again until you see “Erase” on the screen.
- Once you see “Erase” release the button.
- Your device will turn off by itself, turn it on if you want to use.
How to reset a Fitbit Blaze?
In order to reset Fitbit Blaze, you need to follow the steps mentioned below¬-
- Visit the official Fitbit website and log in to your account.
- From the dashboard, you have to click on the device that you wish to remove.
- Now, you have to scroll down to your page.
- And then, remove this Fitbit from your account and click on “OK” option.
- Go to the Phone’s settings app and then click on the “Bluetooth” option, search the device and then click on it followed by the “Forger the device” option.
How to reset Fitbit Iconic?
If you own a Fitbit Iconic or Versa, then these steps will help you to reset your device:-
- Visit the official website of Fitbit and login with your credentials.
- From your Dashboard, click on the device that you wish to remove.
- Now, scroll down to bottom and click on the “Remove this Fitbit from your account” option and then click on “OK”.
Hopefully, the processes mentioned here, have helped you to reset Fitbit that your own. However, if have any doubts or issues to be resolved then it is recommended to visit the Fitbit official website, from there you will be redirected to the customer support page where you will find the team of technicians to resolve your doubts.