If you are facing issues with the Eero network or you want to move the eero network to a new place or wish to sell the Eero system, then you have to reset the Eero system then there are few things that you need to consider if you are a beginner for the eero mesh system. Through this article, you will get to learn the basic steps to reset Eeco hard and soft reset, so let us get started!
How to reset Eero on your phone?
This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to Eero blinking white, blue, and red light. It clearly wipes everything, now you can start fresh, all you need is to follow the steps :
- Open the Eero app on your phone and click on the menu button at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the “Network settings” option and then tap on the “Advanced settings” at the bottom.
- Select the “Delete network” at the bottom.
- It will show a warning message before deleting.
- Finally, tap on the “Delete network” at the bottom to reset everything completely.
- Press on delete network again, if it shows any pop-up.
- After that, it will take you to the setup screen, if you wish to setup again proceed to that process or simply close if you have any plan to sell the Eero device such as eero mesh.
How to factory reset eero beacon using the reset button?
Eero devices provide two types of options for reset and these can be done by using the reset button on the Eero device for soft reset and hard reset, here are some of the steps that you need to follow:
- When you do the hard reset then it posses the same resetting via the Eero app.
- By doing a soft reset it will retain some of your network settings and it will then clear all the network configurations from the Eero.
- Keep your network connected. Remember, the advanced settings such as IP reservations and port forwarding configurations will be saved.
- If you wish to perform a “Soft reset” then take an unfolded paper clip and insert it into the “Reset hole.
- Hold the reset button until the “LED Light” of the Eero flashes “Yellow” for 7 seconds.
- If you wish to perform the “Hard reset” then all you need to do is to hold the reset button on the Eero unit till the LED flashes the “Red” color for 15 seconds of time.
- Just make sure that the unit plugged in the unit of the Eero system is completely reset.
- Once the LED of each unit starts to blue in eero pro 6 then you know the reset process is completed.
- In the end, all you need to do is to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process to reset eero pro 6.
How to reset eero password?
Sometimes, it is important to understand that there is a need to reset the eero password, as the user is unable to access the account or it gets traced down by the cyber scammers or the hackers, who try to breach your account. To protect you need to reset the password and for that, all you need to do is to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you need to open the Eero app.
- Select the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- After this, you have to select the “Network settings” option.
- Select the “Network name” option and from here you can easily enter a new network name.
- From the Network settings menu, you can select the “Network password” option and from there you can enter the new password.
How do I reboot my eero network?
Here are the steps to reboot my eero network, here are the steps:
- First of all, you need to open the eero app and click on the “Settings” tab.
- Scroll down, find and select the option labeled as “Advanced” option.
- Now, scroll down to the “Reset” option at the bottom of the advanced menu.
- In the Reset menu, click on the “Restart Network” option.
- Just click on the “ Restart network” again to confirm.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we hope that you have a clear picture related to the topic. However, if you are still stuck in between the steps or the set of instructions that are discussed in this article, then you are suggested to visit the official website and get assistance related to how to reset eero?